1. iVerse has signed a digital distribution deal with DC Comics to sell via its ComicsPlus app.
2. Humble Bundle, the promotional site that lets readers pay what they wish for bundles of DRM-free content, released 18 e-book bundles that generated $4.75 million in revenue.
3. According to a new poll, Katniss Everdeen and Hermione Granger are the most popular female characters amongst girls aged 8-14.
4. Fable, a 7-inch Android tablet for kids, will be officially introduced in March
5. Hachette Book Group will begin distributing the Asterix comic series in the U.S. from January 1.