1. Nook has launched a dedicated Christmas shop on its website.
2. Booker winner Ben Okri has won the Literary Review Bad Sex in Fiction Award for his 10th novel, The Age of Magic.
3. The movie based on Michael Bond’s bear ‘Paddington’ will release this weekend.
4. Publisher changed titles after seven-year-old school girl from California complained that it’s not just boys who are interested in insects.
5. Nook and Microsoft have agreed to terminate their commercial agreement. Microsoft had invested $300m in Barnes & Noble, which led to the creation of a new subsidiary which included Nook, digital sales and the college stores.
Leave a reply →