1. Tom Hanks has published a short story in the New Yorker. The story is about four friends planning a trip to moon.
2. ‘Photobomb’ is Collins’ Word of the Year.
3. Simon & Schuster has reached a new agreement with Amazon. The new deal will allow S&S to set the prices on its e-books, marking a return to the agency model.
4. Amazon is facing huge third quarter losses. The losses have increased from $ 41 million in the third quarter of 2013 to $ 437 million this year.
5. Did you know that reading is actually good for you? Here’s an infographic on benefits of reading.
Leave a reply →