1. Penguin Books for Young Readers will launch a Cartoon Network imprint. Penguin has long been a publishing licensee for Cartoon Network.
2. Amazon has confirmed that the new crowd-sourced publishing platform is under work.
3. Fox is finally making a Deadpool movie. The release date of the movie has been set to February 12, 2016.
4. According to exclusive research conducted by Voxburner, 73% of young people between the age group 16-24 prefer print over digital or audio formats.
5. Amazon is believed to be in talks with many Dutch publishers for the sale of e-books in Netherlands.